On 9/10/07, Ingo Karkat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> Okay, but how often (and with how many colorschemes) does this actually
> occur? I
> personally would rather encounter an occasional "weird line" (a mere nuisance,
> but still fully readable) than barely readable text (as reported with the
> Error
> group in the default color scheme).

I think It's the colorscheme's author's responsibility to keep the
colorscheme readable in any circumstances. So I think the only thing
we need to do to this issue is just a simple one-line patch to the
default colorscheme.

> In fact, I have already modified my personal colorscheme (with mixed results)
> because I encountered bad readability with the highlighting + cursorline
> combination (but didn't want to miss the improved readability of cursorline).

If your modified colorscheme is included in the official colorschemes,
I think you should post your patches to the mailing list. Thanks~