On 9/30/07, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please verify this fixes the leak, also without your suggested patch.
> I tried your example and it appears to fix it.  But I have not tried
> every possible completion.

Yes it does fix the leak.  Putting a printf() near the new vim_free()
also confirms that it goes through that path when trying completion
and no match was found.

I also tried different other combinations of wildmode and I could
not find leaks anymore after that fix.

> I don't check building with EXITFREE and various features.  I think the
> right fix is to put that line in free_all_mem() inside #ifdef
> FEAT_CLIPBOARD:

That fixes the compilation error I reported.

Thanks
-- Dominique