Richard Hartmann wrote:
> http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/vimfaq2html3.pl at 32.1:
> -    $ stty -ixon -xoff
> +    $ stty -ixon -ixoff

Three months ago Yegappan Lakshmanan asked me to put the FAQ on the Vim Tips
wiki. He referred me to the txt and html versions:

http://www.geocities.com/yegappan/vim_faq.txt
http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/vimfaq.html

These are dated January 2005 and already have your correction (the document
you found is dated January 2004).

We started discussing moving the FAQ, but nothing has been done yet. I have
just finished cleaning all imported tips from 1 to 1504, but have a few more
housekeeping things to attend to. Then I am going to put the FAQ on the wiki
(http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page), and will invite comment at vim_use
when ready. The intention is to split the FAQ into 37 wiki pages (one for
each section), and have the community maintain the FAQ, rather than relying
on one person. The disadvantage is that there won't be a single file that
people can download to get the whole FAQ.

John