Hello Vim users,

I have added two items to vote on:

- add collaborative editing: changes made to a file show up in another
  Vim in a second
- add flexible tab stops, can be used for tables

Registered users and sponsors can change their votes.  See this page for
info: http://www.vim.org/sponsor/index.php
Note that I'm very busy, I have little time for new features at the
moment.  I can't make promises about when a new feature will be added.

I'm glad to report that in 2007 I have received a total of 9000 euro.
All this money has been sent to Uganda, to help the children in Kibaale.
Thanks to all the Vim supporters!

The project is doing well.  We expect to have 766 children in nursery,
primary and secondary school when the it starts again in a couple of
weeks.  More children are studying in other schools.

One of the big projects for 2008 is building a new clinic.  The number
of patients has been increasing steadily, the current building is worn
out and too small.  The plans have been approved, the builders are
expected to start next month.