Hi,

I am playing with --remote-send. I have the following problem:

d:\work\vimWrapper\vimWrapper1\pyvimwrapper\tests>gvim --servername HOP
--remote -send ":map <F4> icoucou<LT>CR><LT>ESC>j<CR>"

This sets the function key <F4> to do "icoucou<CR><ESC>j", i.e. insert
coucou + end of line, return to normal mode and go one line down. After
it has been executed, it works if I press the <F4> function key.

However:

d:\work\vimWrapper\vimWrapper1\pyvimwrapper\tests>gvim --servername HOP
--remote -send "<F4>"

does strictly nothing.

Is the map feature skipped when interpreting --remote-send ?

        cheers,

        Philippe