epanda wrote:
> I have done a script but I don't want it to be interpreted.
>
> Is it possible to convert   [gvim -c script.vim] into
> [oneExeCompiled.exe]

Following provided somewhat facetiously:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
int main()
{
system("gvim -c script.vim");
return 0;
}

If you're asking for a vim script compiler, as opposed to vim's internal
interpreter, there isn't one.  Such a beastie would have to include all
of vim plus the ability to compile vimscript.  I haven't looked enough
to figure out if vim's interpreter is even a byte-code interpreter
(which is sort of in-between a compiler and a plain interpreter).

Regards,
Chip Campbell