Tony Mechelynck wrote:

> I found a documentation error in Vim72a, see attachment. (I think it
> also applies to Vim 7.1, but there it's not as important since
> floating-point is not part of the standard sources.)

Actually, that isn't right either.  It should read:

                When a Number argument is expected a String argument is also
                accepted and automatically converted.
                When a Float or String argument is expected a Number argument
                is also accepted and automatically converted.
                Any other argument type results in an error message.

However, "echo printf('%g', 1)" currently fails.  I think it should work
and automatically convert the Number to a Float.

--
>From "know your smileys":
 2B|^2B   Message from Shakespeare