On Monday 17 November 2008 9:22 am, Charles Campbell wrote:
[bigsnip]

> The only criticism I could make of MH's patch, and perhaps I'm just
> ignorant of how to do it -- but I rather like the plugin's different
> colorization of previous vs future relative numbers, and would like it
> if the relative numbering patch would provide something similar.

Amazing -- that was what I did not like about it -- I found
the different colors and the italicized font to be gaudy and
distracting -- certainly not useful.  If Markus' patch
starts doing that I'll either find a way to turn it off or
stop using it.

<oldsong>
Which is what makes vim such a great editor -- we all have
different tastes, and can customize our environment to suit
ourselves.  Just look at the plethora of available color
schemes -- it's hard to believe some of them (tomatosoup?)
have a real fan base, but most represent a view of the way
different people like to work.
</oldsong>

sc