I still think there is a little problem here.

Fist, setting cpo+=% is not a solution because it breaks /* */ and # jumping...

What I am saying is:

(        "    (          )    use %    "          ) - here we will jump to the
very first (
so using ]) should work as well... (for jumping to the last one)

Also,

(    use %      "     (        )     "            ) - here we shouldn't jump to
the parens inside the "    ". I understand it this way in the help.

(       "      use [(         (             )      "          ) - this should
also work