SungHyun Nam wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With the attached files (vimrc and mb.txt), if I open the mb.txt
> and just type A,
>    gvim -u vimrc -U NONE --noplugin mb.txt
>    A,
>
> Now, I should saw (X = cursor):
>    ....aaaa,X
> But, I saw
>    ....aaaa, X
>
> It occurs on 3 different versions of gvim,
> win32/cygwin-gtk2/linux-gtk2.  I included cygwin-gtk2 version info
> below.
>
> Thanks,
> namsh
>
> :ver
> VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Mar 11 2010 08:56:42)
> Included patches: 1-394

I can reproduce it too with at least Vim-7.2.394 or Vim-7.2.245
in the gnome-terminal and in xterm, as well as with gVim GTK 2
on Linux. But I can only reproduce it with some values of 'colums'.
I can for example reproduce it with 50, 51, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81,
or 82 columns. But I can't reproduce it with for example 52, 75,
76, 83 or 84 columns.

So to be able to reproduce it, you may have to add
"set columns=80" to the vimrc sample file:

$ cat vimrc
set columns=80 tw=0 nowrap listchars+=extends:>,precedes:<
sidescroll=1 fencs=utf-8

Additionally, if you also put "set list" in the vimrc, you can
see the cursor after $ (which marks the end of the line) when
pressing  A,  (I would expect the cursor to be on the position
of the $ character).

'enc' is set to utf-8.

Cheers
-- Dominique