There are some things that my 2html from stable vim (7.2.303, USE="acl bash-
completion cscope nls perl python ruby vim-pager vim-with-x") does not support,
so I ended in writing my own format.vim script:

 - 'list' and 'listchars' (lcs:tab, lcs:eol and lcs:trail)
 - Foreground colors for lines with differencies (in 2html characters in lines
with differencies are just white while vim colors them)
 - Normal special character coloring
 - Background color for the whole line with differencies and folds, not just
for
text

 - My killer feature: exporting to any format you can write specification for.
(for example, bbcode; bbcode specification for unixforum.org is included in the
distribution) (probably, you will never include this in 2html)

Is some of this fixed in later 2html versions? If not, you are welcome to use
my
script: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=3113.