On 21/07/10 11:31, ron wrote:
I understand I can do that; but that means I have to manually "fix" it
on each new release from Bram :(

Now that Bram is using Mercurial, you can clone the Mercurial repo and merge your local changes with that. I have two one-line changes in feature.h myself, to get -tag_old_static and +xterm_save, and that's what I do. There were recently some changes to feature.h but I didn't get any merge conflicts.

See http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_the_Vim_source_with_Mercurial for details.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad
example.