Hi,

I see the following problem with the 'winfixheight' option.

1. Open two vertically split windows

             :vsplit

2. Open a horizontally split window with the 'winfixheight' option:

             :botright 5new
             :setlocal winfixheight

3. Open another horizontally split window and close it:

           :botright new
           :close

Repeat step 3 few times. You will notice that every time the window is
closed, the height of the window with the 'winfixheight' option will increase.
I expected that the height of this window will remain the same.

This problem is not seen if instead of two windows at the top, only one
window is used in the above steps.

I see the above problem using Vim 7.2.

- Yegappan