* Ujjwol (उज्जवल लामिछाने) <ujjwollamichh...@gmail.com> [100924 13:09]:
> Ok here is the file. (I didn't know how to add file here so I posted
> it there, Sorry!)
> --------------------------
> अनन्त: वै वेद: ।
> कार्त्स्न्या ।
> 1.001.01a अ॒ग्निमी॑ळे पु॒रोहि॑तं य॒ज्ञस्य॑ दे॒वमृ॒त्विज॑म् ।
> 1.001.01c होता॑रं रत्न॒धात॑मम् ॥
> 1.001.01a a̱gnim ī̍ḻe pu̱rohi̍taṁ ya̱jñasya̍ de̱vam ṛ̱tvija̍m ।
> 1.001.01c hotā̍raṁ ratna̱dhāta̍mam ॥
> ---------------

These links show what it looks like for me in gvim [0] and in mutt in
gnome-terminal [1].  I am running Debian testing, with many fonts
installed.  I installed ttf-devanagari-fonts prior to taking the screen
shots, but the email seemed to display properly for me (as best as I can
tell without having any prior experience with devanagari script) even
before I installed that font.  I note a slight difference in the placing
of a couple marks (I don't know the proper font terminology) between the
gvim and the mutt renditions.

[0] http://www.renich.org/vim/gvim_scrot.png
[1] http://www.renich.org/vim/mutt_scrot.png

...Marvin