Hi,

Jean-Rene David wrote:
> * Lech Lorens [2011.05.03 10:00]:
>> On 03-May-2011 Jean-Rene David <jrdavid...@magma.ca> wrote:
>>> Can someone reproduce this item from the todo list:
>>>
>>> When 'lines' is 25 and 'scrolloff' is 12, "j" scrolls zero or two lines
>>> instead of one. (Constantin Pan, 2010 Sep 10)
>>>
>>> I can't. And I didn't find a message on either mailing lists on that
>>> subject around that date.
>>
>> I can reproduce it. However, I need to set 'ls' to 0 for the problem to
>> show.
>
> Still no luck for me, even with 'ls' set to 0. What version of vim are
> you using?

you might also have to adjust 'cmdheight' by 1. For me this happens with

  set lines=25 scrolloff=12 laststatus=0 cmdheight=1

on Windows with GVim 7.3.170. It also happens with

  set lines=26 scrolloff=12 laststatus=2 cmdheight=1

Seems it always happens if there is only one window and if

  2 * &scrolloff + &cmdheight + (&laststatus == 2 ? 1 : 0) == &lines

because

  set lines=25 scrolloff=10 laststatus=2 cmdheight=4

and

  set lines=23 scrolloff=10 laststatus=0 cmdheight=3

show the same bug.

Regards,
Jürgen

in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.     (Calvin)