Hello,

Excerpt from François Ingelrest:

-- <snip> --
> I personally don't care whether vim.org works without the www prefix
> or not, but I'd vote to "fix" it just to stop the recurring requests
> for making it work. And I must say I can't see any reason to prevent
> vim.org from working without the www prefix, while I can easily find
> some to make it work.

I would second that. Maybe one reason for leaving the prefix out for me is, it
would be more in vims fashion. E.g. one can use 'set ea' instead of
'set equalalways' as long as it is uniq but apart from that i do not care
really.

PS. can i haz tabcompletition in the urlbar plz?  scnr
--
Regards,
Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F