jamessan just told me that email specs allow to set different from
address - I just hoped that that would be part of spam protection
of the mailer - rejecting suspicious from contents.

Probably such spam protection would not help much because spammers could
register again using different email.

It does not talk about the kind of employee they are looking for (coder,
artist, ..)

So sorry for the noise. I think we can close the thread unless somebody
has great ideas how to prevent such mails in the future.

Marc Weber