On 01-Jun-2013 20:50 +0200, Yegappan Lakshmanan wrote:

> I released version 4.6 of the taglist plugin few months ago. The Git hub
> repository has the 4.5 version. I don't know who is the owner of the
> Github vim-scripts repository.

I thinks it's more or less two guys; you can contact / open issues here:
http://vim-scripts.org/vim/support.html
The site seems to be in "permanent beta"; I think the scraping of the
vim.org master still needs to be triggered manually by the owners, and
sometimes the scraper breaks down and needs to be fixed. It's not very
reliable, unfortunately.

> I tried updating the repository. But couldn't update it due to
> insufficient permissions.

That has to be done by their scraper script.

-- regards, ingo