>> Hi,
>>

>> First vim -nNX -u NONE ad :se ve=all
>> Then enter the following test with X representing the cursor:
>>

>> if {

>> }
>>

>> Now vaB is wrong
>>

>I don't see anything wrong. For me it selects all text from the opening { to
>the closing }. What do you see?
>
>I tried gvim 7.3.822 on Windows, and also vim (not gvim) 7.4b.14 on Solaris,
>both with "Huge" features. What version are you using?

Obviously I wasn't clear enough here so I will detail a bit:

First of all, because I am setting 've to all I hope it is clear that my cursor
is simply where it is without any white spaces before => so in 'virtual' space

And what I get is:

if {
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
}************X

* representing visual selection

Instead of

if {*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
}

I used latest vim from hg to perform the test