Felix Herrmann wrote:
Hey folks :)

I just stumbled upon a problem with netrw (which truly is great btw. I
mean netrw is great. The problem: not so much ;) ) and making diffs.
When I use netrw and mark two files, and then do "md" to diff them, I
always get:

        Error detected while processing function <SNR>84_NetrwMarkFileDiff:
        line   12:
        E116: Invalid arguments for function
exists("s:netrwmarkfilelist_{."curbufnr}")
        E15: Invalid expression: exists("s:netrwmarkfilelist_{."curbufnr}")

And indeed, line 5853 of autoload/netrw.vim in the current mercurial
checkout of vim's source doesn't look right to me. The line is:

        if exists("s:netrwmarkfilelist_{."curbufnr}")
<snip>
Thank you!

I'll be putting v151b of netrw up shortly with that fixed.

Regards,
Chip Campbell