Hi Ben!

On Fr, 20 Mär 2015, Ben Fritz wrote:

> On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 8:39:19 PM UTC-5, Ben Fritz wrote:
> > On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 7:00:21 AM UTC-5, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> > >
> > > Are you able to get a stack trace of the crash?  Or even better, have it
> > > crash in a debugger?
> > >

> > Sure will!
> >
> > ...as soon as I can figure out how to force ctags to parse those stupid
> > *.pro files along with the rest of the code. :-\
>
> Figured that out, by adding --langmap=c:+.pro
>
> Here's the backtrace from gdb in MinGW. I'll try to look into it some more
> tomorrow if someone else doesn't beat me to it:
>
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x0054f080 in screen_puts_len (text=0x2b4480 "\"eval.pro\" ", textlen=11,
> row=-1, col=0, attr=0) at screen.c:7305
> #1  0x004bcda6 in t_puts (t_col=0x22ec74, t_s=0x2b4480 "\"eval.pro\" ",
> s=0x2b448b "", attr=0) at message.c:2430

Hm, t_puts() call screen_puts_len with msg_row=-1. I don't think this
should happen.

You could check, why msg_row is negative (ie perhaps set a watchpoint
for msg_row so gdb will stop whenever msg_row gets changed).

Best,
Christian
--
Das Üble an den Minderwertigkeitskomplexen ist, daß die falschen
Leute sie haben.