I have started getting mail from "Vim Github Repository"; apparently
they are pull-requests forwarded to vim-dev.  I have two problems with
this mail.  First, the person who sent the PR isn't identified.  (This
was also a problem with the Vim problem tracker.)

Second, the List-ID headers are different, depending, I think, on the
repository where the PR originated.  Here is a sample:

I think the fact that vim occurs at all in the list-id is purely
coincidental based on the fact that the repo name contains vim.

The list-id should be constant and based on the list to which I am
subscribed, not the list where the message originated.  One of the major
purposes of the list-id and related headers, such as list-unsubscribe,
is so that the recipient can identify why he/she is receiving the email
and do something about it if the emails are unwanted (either because
someone else subscribed him or he is no longer interested).

Another purpose, which is more important to me at the moment, is that
the list-id allows sorting incoming mail (at delivery time for some of
us).

Also, vim-dev has a lot of discussion that is not directly related to
PRs.  I think it would be nice for the PRs to go to a separate list,
such as vim-repo or vim-source.  Many people who are currently
subscribed to vim-dev will want to subscribe to the new list, but not
all.  Having the PRs separated from general development discussion would
be a benefit.

...Marvin