On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 4:03 AM, tux. <z...@tuxproject.de> wrote:

> Still not working on Windows:
>
> > raco.exe: Unrecognized command: ctool

I updated patch for problem what you described (quote $(MZSCHEME) and don't
use
raco when it is not found).  I posted it in the other mail.

I don't know why raco is not exist but I think raco ctool is not removed.
In
the documentation only "9.3 Compiling to Native Code via C" section was
removed.

--
Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro.nakada...@gmail.com