A LOOOONNNNGGGG time ago someone wrote to me to say that they wanted to update the freebasic.vim file and I told them to put their name on top of mine, make the update, and handle anyone's questions about the changes. Well, I decided to put all of my stuff on GitHub so they can be downloaded any time a new update needs to be done.

So - first - I'm putting these two on GitHub so any future updates are going to go there. Second, I would like to know the updates that were applied to the freebasic.vim file. Third, I plan on making a new vim file for QB64. I've been working on a lexer for QB64 and I thought I might as well do a vim file for it since it is KIND-OF like a lexer. :-) I actually thought I'd modify the PHP script I have to just generate the QB64.vim file automatically so updates to QB64 are automatically put in to the vim file too.

So if the current maintainer of the Freebasic.vim file could contact me I'd appreciate it. I'll incorporate your file in to the GitHub repository and you can make any additional changes there.

Thank you and now back to more important things.  :-)

Mark

Oh! I almost forgot! I will be putting any/all testing files for VIM on GitHub also. Not that they are going to appear magically overnight - but I'm working on them. :-)