Am 16.08.2016 um 18:43 schrieb Bram Moolenaar:
Hello Vim users,

Work on Vim 8.0 is coming close to an end.  I hope version 8.0 can be
released in about two weeks.

This is a last chance to modify new features in a way that is not
backwards compatible.  Once 8.0 is out we can't make changes that would
break plugins.

Can we have 'langnoremap' renamed to 'langremap' please?

Double negation is confusing.

And it's more consistent with 'remap' (although that option should be removed
...).

--
Andy