Elimar Riesebieter <riese...@lxtec.de> wrote:

> * Dominique Pellé <dominique.pe...@gmail.com> [2016-08-23 14:53 +0200]:
>
> [...]
>> > [...]
> [...]
>> The title of the email thread says:
>> "Build 7.4.2243: Makefile:41: recipe for target 'report' failed"
>
> Should say "Built 7.4.2243" ?
>
>> Yet the above output of  :ver  says
>> Included patches: 1-2212
>>
>> So is the tile wrong? or is the output of :ver done on a different Vim?
>
> As mentioned above:
>
> I tried to build 7.4.2243 which failed.....
>
> Sigh
> Elimar

The error message you gave in the original message was not a
build error (i.e not a compilation error), but a test failure. Presumably
you built vim-7.4.2243 successfully, ran the tests and they failed,
somehow.

Test_tabpage_with_tab_modifier() that failed was introduced
recently in vim-7.4.2237, but I don't know why it failed.
I can't reproduce it.

Regards
Dominique