2016-10-18(Tue) 0:13:48 UTC+9 Shougo:
> Issue#1168 repro steps doesn't seem to asynchronous for me. Where is the
> asynchronous?
>

> Because it uses complete_check() and complete_add().

(Below is Off topic)
No.
In this case, Those functions are not asynchronous because they are called from
the main loop.

main loop
  Test_complete_add()
    feedkeys("i\<c-x>\<C-o>" ...)
      TestCompleteAdd()
        complete_add()
        complete_check()

You don't understand about the asynchronous processing.

--
Best regards,
Hirohito Higashi (a.k.a. h_east)