Brad King wrote:

> On 10/14/2016 04:04 PM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> > Either this needs to be donein the C syntax, or we need an folding
> > option to enable this behavior.
> Thanks for taking a look.  It can't currently be done purely in syntax
> definitions so I've revised the change to add a new syntax command:
>     :syntax foldlevel [start | minimum]
> that can be used to enable this.
> With this we will later be able to edit `runtime/syntax/c.vim`
> (and possibly others) to add:
>     syntax foldlevel minimum
> (possibly guarded by an option) in order to get this folding behavior.

Thanks.  I suppose that's the best way to do it.

Close your shells, or I'll kill -9 you
Tomorrow I'll quota you
Remember the disks'll always be full
And then while I'm away
I'll write ~ everyday
And I'll send-pr all my buggings to you.
    [ CVS log "Beatles style" for FreeBSD ports/INDEX, Satoshi Asami ]

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- --   \\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- \\\
\\\  an exciting new programming language --        ///
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims --    ///

For more information, visit

For more options, visit

Raspunde prin e-mail lui