Vim version: 7.4 (installed using apt-get)

OS: Trisquel 7.0 (Ubuntu 14.04 equivalent)

Settings: All default (except that syntax highlighting is enabled)

with syntax highlighting enabled, the editor freezes. Scrolling using mouse
wheel and navigation buttons don't cause any problem. I have tried running
with gdb but it shows no error.

For more information, visit

For more options, visit

Raspunde prin e-mail lui