I do not see any problems with that file, it indents to

```YAML
sudo: required
language: generic
services:
    - docker
before_install:
    - sudo apt-get update
    - sudo apt-get install -o Dpkg::Options::="--force-confold"
--force-yes -y docker-engine
    - docker build -t $REPO --build-arg COMMIT=${COMMIT} .
after_success:
    - docker --version
    - docker tag $REPO $REPO:latest
    - docker tag $REPO $REPO:git-$COMMIT
    - docker login -u $DOCKER_USERNAME -p $DOCKER_PASSWORD
    - docker push $REPO
env:
    global:
        - COMMIT=${TRAVIS_COMMIT::7}