<snip>

> I'll see to them all and soon send you a patch which also addresses the
>> issue raised by Dominique.

Hi Bram

Here is the patch.  Although this is almost the same as that I sent to
Dominique, it has been changed a little to fix a typo and improve style.

The differences are:

(1) Correction to a typo in the message argument of assert_false() in
Test_set_guifontwide().
(2) Replacement of the emptiness checks using binary operators with
empty(), except for environment variables.
(3) Replacement of the numerical incrementation using an assignment and an
arithmetic addition with the single operator +=.
(4) Skimming the scripts in testdir, I realized that the scope prefix 'l:'
is moderately used there.  Judging from the names of the local variables
used in test_gui.vim, I now think those 'l:'s are rather redundant and
hence have eliminated them from the variables.

Regards
Kazunobu