> Hi Bram,
>
> 2017/2/27 Mon 18:05:22 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> > Hirohito Higashi wrote:
> >
> > > 2017-2-26(Sun) 23:09:12 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
> register.
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > You are mistaking the contributor name.
> > > `Kazunobu Kuriyama` is correct.
> > > I think that it is better to modify it on runtime/doc/version8.txt
> >
> > Hah, auto completion used Kazuki from Kazuki Sakamoto.  Should have
> > noticed that, sorry.
>
> Also for v8.0.0361.
>
> Regards,
> Ken Takata

Ken and Hirohito,

Thank you all for the heads-up.   I didn't notice those typos.

Bram and my fellow devs,

In case you forget my first name with the correct spelling, it's fine to me
that the name is shortened to Kazu or Kaz.  Actually a man and a woman who
named their son Kazunobu always call me like that way, and I hardly
remember they called me Kazunobu. Maybe the name was turned out to be too
lengthy even for them who are responsible for that :)

Best regards,
Kazunobu Kuriyama