Simon Cornelius P. Umacob wrote:

> examplejs
> <https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/128593/24188811/b74f1c68-0f1d-11e7-856c-2c1f19b44564.png>
>
> Copy-pasteable:
>
> |const init_env =` for i in \`ls
> ${process.env['LAMBDA_TASK_ROOT']}/bin/*\`; do echo $i done `; |

Hello:

Some questions for you...

 * what language is this for?
 * I don't even see a /* in the example, so I don't see how that could
be affecting the highlighting
 * have you tried contacting the maintainer of the syntax highlighting
supporting whatever language you're using?  (look into the syntax
highlighting file, you'll likely find a "Maintainer" comment therein)

Regards,
Chip Campbell