On 10/08/17 03:24, Christian Brabandt wrote:

On Mi, 09 Aug 2017, Matthew Fernandez wrote:

Hello vim-dev,

I sent the email below to the yacc.vim maintainer, but it seems the listed
address bounces. Does anyone on this list have the expertise/desire to step
in to maintain this file? I'd be happy to do it myself, but the complexity
of this file is a bit above my level of Vim expertise.

<snip>
To: Charles E. Campbell <ndroch...@pcampbellafamily.mbiz>

You need to delete the NOSPAM part in the address.

Oh wow, I did not notice that. Apparently Charles' spam filter also works on
humans ;) Thanks, Christian, will re-send.

Best,
Christian