On 2017-11-02, 11:16 GMT, Dominique Pellé wrote:
> I don't think it's silly. It helps to find bugs in Vim on
> platforms that are rarely used. I was not aware of vim crashes
> on alpha or hurd x86 until I saw those debian test logs of
> vim-8.0.1241.  If someone has the time they could be
> investigated. We should be able to run hurd with QEMU for
> example.

For that you should have maintainers on these platforms,
centralization in one place doesn’t scale. Karsten Hopp just
have been doing too fine job of maintaining vim on Fedora/RHEL
to be ignored.

> For Fedora, I see this link:
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=992971
> ... but it only seems to have compilation logs, not test logs
> which it less useful than the debian page.

Yeah, we don’t seem to run make check during the build, all
testing would be in that one log if we did.

How to run a testsuite? Do you need to do something with
./configure or it just running ``make check``? I can switch that
on in my COPR on
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mcepl/vim8/

Best,

Matěj
--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl<at>ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

If you have a problem and you think awk(1) is the solution, then
you have two problems.
   -- David Tilbrook (at least 1989, source of the later famous
      jwz rant on regular expressions).