Hello!
I wish to report a syntax file bug. File maintainer's specified e-mail is
invalid, cannot contact him directly.
I have noticed that one of the 978 Common Lisp symbols is missing from
'syntax/lisp.vim' (only 977 symbols are present).
After 'values-list' in line 355 there is 'vector', but 'variable' is a standard
symbol too
(http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/lw70/CLHS/Front/X_Alph_V.htm).
Please fix that.