Hi,

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Jan Gosmann <vim-dev-git...@256bit.org> wrote:
> I can definitely do that, but might take me a few days.
>
> Also, I already took a look at the code myself and was considering moving
> the restofline label to line 847. I suppose which of these is the proper fix
> depends on whether it makes sense to use %> with the O/P/Q patterns. There
> is also a line fields->valid = TRUE; that would then be executed. Not
> entirely sure what the effect of that would be.

Your suggestion will also work. Some user may try to use %> with the
O/P/Q patterns. So it is better to move the restofline label. The valid field
is used to track whether the matched quickfix entry is a valid one (with a
filename and line number) or not. As we are starting over to find a new match,
it makes sense to set the field to TRUE again.

- Yegappan