On Di, 10 Apr 2018, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Patch 8.0.1693
> Problem:    Xxd is excluded from coverage statistics.
> Solution:   Don't skip the xxd directory. (Christian Brabandt)
> Files:      .travis.yml

I think this is still not working correctly.

>From https://api.travis-ci.org/v3/job/364771625/log.txt
Coverage:
File 'xxd.c'
Lines executed:58.03% of 355
Creating 'xxd.c.gcov'
Cannot open source file xxd.c

Codecov:
File 'xxd.c'
Lines executed:58.03% of 355
Branches executed:76.17% of 428
Taken at least once:50.23% of 428
Calls executed:31.72% of 145
Creating 'xxd.c.gcov'
Cannot open source file xxd.c

Don't know why this is happening (but e.g. working for libvterm).

Best,
Christian
--
Das Aufsehenerregende kann nur passieren, wenn der Alltag
funktioniert.