Normally, scrolling up in vim (i.e., to view the last parts of a file) will
allow you to scroll past
the last line of the file.  I'd like for Vim to stop at the end of the file
and not let me go further.
This would also mean that scrolling would be locked when a buffer is
completely visible in
a window.

I've worked on a basic patch to do this.  It needs some tests and what not,
but it looks
solid so far.

Does any one have a preference either way?  If the main guys (Bram, et.
al.) object, let
me know so I don't do a bunch of work for nothing.

Thanks!
Jason Franklin