Christian wrote:

> On Fr, 14 Dez 2018, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
>
> > Patch 8.1.0586
> > Problem:    :digraph output is not easy to read.
> > Solution:   Add highlighting for :digraphs. (Marcin Szamotulski, closes
> > #3572)
> >             Also add section headers for :digraphs!.
> > Files:          src/ex_docmd.c, src/digraph.c, src/proto/digraph.pro,
> >             src/ex_cmds.h, runtime/doc/digraph.txt
> […]
> > + } header_table[] = {
> > +     {DG_START_OTHER1, N_("Other")},
> […]
> > +     {DG_START_OTHER2, N_("Other")},
> […]
> > +     {DG_START_OTHER3, N_("Other")},
>
> Does having 3 Other sections make sense?
>
> Shouldn't those be better (according to Unicode):
>
> Letterlike (U+2100-U+214F)
> Optical Character Recognition (U+2440-U+245F)
> Enclosed CJK Letters (U+3200-U+32FF)
> Alphabetic Presentation Forms (U+FB00-U+FB4F)

Well, if we want to.  These sections will become rather short.
The names are also not very meaningful, how many users would be looking
for "Alphabetic Presentation Forms", unless you already know where they
are.

9. All your daydreaming is preoccupied with getting a faster connection to the
   net: cable modem...100 Mbit...Fiber...1Gbit