Hi all,

I am seeing that the cursor is displayed at an incorrect column
if I do the following (using the latest version of Vim on Mac):

1. Add an empty line to a buffer with a tab character followed by
    a space at the beginning of the line.
2. Move the cursor to the end of this line.
3. Press v to start visual mode
4. Press o to jump to the other end of the visual selection
5. Extend the visual selection to the beginning of the line by pressing h
6. Press escape to cancel the visual selection

After this the cursor is positioned at the beginning of the line (it should
be positioned after the tab at column 8).

Anyone else able to reproduce this?

- Yegappan