On Sa, 14 Mär 2020, Dominique Pellé wrote:

> Yegappan Lakshmanan <yegapp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > When a PR is updated multiple times quickly, multiple build requests
> > are submitted to Travis-CI and Appveyor. In Travis-CI only the last
> > build request is processed and all the older pending build requests are
> > canceled. But in Appveyor all the build requests are processed
> > in sequence. Is it possible to cancel all the pending build requests
> > for a PR when a build request is submitted in Appveyor?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Yegappan
>
> Also, I experienced tests that were hanging in Appveyor and
> Appveyor would time out after 1 hour.  It's too much. It wastes
> time. Appveyor tests normally take about 18 min. So a time out
> of 30 min would give enough margin.

I have enabled Rolling builds for PRs, that should make sure, only the
latest commit is tested. I also lowered the build-timeout  to 30
minutes. And finally I enabled parallel builds, however it is not clear
to me, if this is only active for msbuild projects, so it might not have
an effect.

Best,
Christian
--
Der Physikprofessor: "Was wissen sie über Ammoniak?"
Der Student: "Ich weiß nur, daß es zu Tränen reizt!"