Hi and Christian Bram,

2020年11月24日火曜日 18:57:43 UTC+9 Ken Takata:

> Hi,
>
> 2020年11月24日火曜日 18:30:52 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
>

>> Christian wrote:

>> > Yes, I have also noticed this and this is annoying. I wonder whether it
>> > makes sense to migrate away from Travis to either Github Actions or
>> some
>> > other CI service.
>>
>> First thing to do would be to ask them to give Vim a free account.
>> They might be Vim users themselves.
>>
>> --
>> Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
>>
>> /// Bram Moolenaar -- br...@moolenaar.net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net
>> \\\
>> /// sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
>> \\\ an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org ///
>> \\\ help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org ///
>>

> Another thing we must consider is that travis-ci.org will shutdown at the
> end of this year.
> If we still use Travis CI, we have to migrate to travis-ci.com.
> https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/migrate/open-source-repository-migration

Now we are using GitHub Actions. So, the most of the issues were solved.
But we still need to use Travis CI for some environments.
As I wrote before, travis-ci.org will shutdown, so we have to migrate to
travis-ci.com.

Bram, could you migrate it with the following instractions?
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/migrate/open-source-repository-migration#migrating-a-repository

<https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/migrate/open-source-repository-migration>
I have already sent a request to enable GitHub Apps and I think you have
enabled it.
But I don't have an access to do the further steps.
Could you enable GitHub Apps on the vim/vim repository?

Christian, I think that the vim/vim-appimage repository is also using
travis-ci.org.
It should be also migrated to travis-ci.com.

Regards,
Ken Takata