any chance to remove the space compulsory in vim9 ??

Vim9 script enforces proper use of white space.  This is no longer allowed:

        var name=234        # Error!
        var name= 234        # Error!
        var name =234        # Error!
There must be white space before and after the "=": >
        var name = 234        # OK

在2021年12月31日星期五 UTC+8 04:39:55<Bram Moolenaar> 写道: