Hi Bram,

Before everything becomes unchangeable, can I suggest to use
"new ClassName" instead of "ClassName.new" to create an instance ?

According to the description in `vim9class.txt`:

> An object can only be created by a class.  A class provides:
> - A new() method, the constructor, which returns an object for the class.
>   This method is invoked on the class name: MyClass.new().

An object can be created by:

    var pos = TextPosition.new(1, 1)

Is it possible to change it to:

    var pos = new TextPosition(1, 1)

this makes me feel more nature/familiar.

Since the vim9-class is built from scratch without any backward-compatible
problems,
why not choose some intuitive grammars ?

在2022年12月20日星期二 UTC+8 17:49:10<puremo...@gmail.com> 写道: