I like the idea even though it begs to question the necessity of a
drawer UI. gvim particularly respects the portability of the UI by
keeping things like this to a minimum. I think this project should
replace the Cocoa_Vim and features like this should be in a special
branch. The problem is that one of the design goals is to keep vim as
an editor only which is why such features as an in editor Browser have
never been implemented.