I'm just catching up to this thread.  I see that the latest 7.2 version of
Macvim seems to have the new Colors.plist values, as fixed by you guys on
this thread.  Still, what I observe is that the colors on MacVim do not seem
to appear correctly.  The white color is faded towards grey, the dark
backgrounds are less dark, etc then what I see on other platforms.

Am I alone on this?