Ok everyone, I can't seem to get this wrangled so I figured I would send my
question to the pros. I am using the Janus bundle that Katz put together
along with MacVim.  All is good except I am having some odd indent issues.
With PHP, I am getting nothing, even if the php open and close tags are on
one indent, any internals will get slammed to the leftmost wall. I also have
smartindent and autoindent on so no problem there. In addition, I realized
that a bunch of the .vim autoindent files didn't come down when I installed
MacVim via homebrew and went back and nabbed them so that is all good as
well. Completely lost. Thanks for the help all!  Oh and vimrc file attached
here: http://cl.ly/4NjN

K, THANKS! -Braden