On Feb 21, 2011, at 1:37 PM, Janusz Bossy wrote:
> 2011/2/19 Björn Winckler <bjorn.winck...@gmail.com>:
>> A patch would be more than welcome!  (And not too hard to write.)
>
> Hi there,
>
> my first patch. Don't know if it's done correctly (haven't used git
> much before). I haven't tested if it works on multiple screen setup.

Thanks for the patch.  There submission is great -- I prefer git-format-patch
over pull requests on GitHub.

However, I think that you should rewrite the patch so that the y-coordinate
conversion happens in the front-end.  This way you don't have iterate through
all screens, just query the window for which screen it is on, which should make
the patch (almost) a one-liner.

Björn