Hello,

On 22.03.2011 at 14:41 Ricardo S wrote:

> Hey people, I want to use vim as root in my mac (sudo).

Just to make clear why any further discussion about this most probably should
be continued on a different list: "vim" != "MacVim".

> However, I didn't manage to find out where I should paste my customized vimrc
> so
> that the execution of vim as root (sudo) will open the editor with my
> sintax definitions. Any tips?

sudo vim -c scriptnames

should tell you what files are used. Usually this will be the very same as
without 'sudo'.

sudo -H vim [-c scriptnames]

sets $HOME for 'vim'-process to destination users HOME ('/var/root' for root @
Mac).

sudo -i vim [-c scriptnames]

will open a target users login shell before vim. Therefore vim's environment
will look like target user would have logged in.
--
Regards,

Peter